for selecting Outreach Program as an organization worthy of your investment. We want you to know just how much impact your gift has made in helping us to fulfill our mission to provide safe water, food, medical care, and education to those in need at home and abroad.
Here are just a few of the highlights of 2014:
- Sent 1.2 million meals to Ebola patients and their families in hospitals in Liberia
- Sent 1.5 million meals to the Philippines for victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
- Provided meals, school uniforms, and hope to over 700 children a day at the Outreach Program Children’s Center in Singida, Tanzania, East Africa
- Opened a new Outreach Program Children’s Center in Manyoni, Tanzania where we currently feed 400 children, but will feed over 1,200 by the end of 2015 (If you’d like to sponsor a child, please Meet Our Children!)
- Facilitated the packaging of over 11,236,000 meals for the hungry here in America and internationally.
- Began research on our 8,000 acre Shallom Farm in Tanzania which we are developing into a research-based demonstration farm to help smallholders, especially women, with education and proven farm practices. Provided a water source for the surrounding villages.
- Provided surgeries and medical care for hundreds of children and adults in Tanzania through our spring and fall medical missions. If you would like to go on our Medical Mission Trip, please contact us.
Again, thank you for choosing to partner with Outreach Program. We keep our overhead at a minimum (95% of all donations go to running our programs!). We have maintained a 4-Star Charity Navigator rating, a GuideStar Exchange Silver Participant rating and we have our full audited financials available for public view here.