CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Corporate Social Responsibility
Does your company need a new way to create team work and unity with your employees? The unique quality of an Outreach meal packaging event is that it provides your company the ability to gather employees in a unifying, team-building, hands-on practical activity that is fun and helps feed the hungry in their community.
Watch this 2.5 minute video as a CEO and employees described the meal packaging experience!
Shannon Adams, Project Manager, Corporate Citizenship for John Deere writes,“Meal packaging with Outreach is an event that John Deere employees really look forward to every year. Employees appreciate the convenience of doing the events on site and only taking an hour out of their day to package meals. Additionally, everyone is excited by the fact that all of the meals are going directly back into their communities. Employees feel a great sense of pride knowing that they have made such a huge impact.”
What It Does For Your Organization:
Is your company looking for new ways to:
- Build employee satisfaction
- Help hungry children and their families in your community
- Get employees to know each other
- Get employees to work together in a team-building setting that is enjoyable
- Stimulate competition between employees or groups whose ultimate output is feeding more hungry people
- Engage all employees in a satisfying activity regardless of skill set
- Have an inside activity that is not subject to cancellation because of weather conditions
- Provide great PR and social media for your company and your employees
- Improve the brand of the company as a caring contributor in the community
- Serve as a fun, but meaningful, reward to the hard work of your employees
- Help your employees find the work/life balance by engaging their families in a meal packaging event
An Outreach meal packaging event is unusual because anyone of any skill set can engage in a rewarding activity that creates great personal satisfaction.
Here are some suggested ways to help your corporate social responsibility by engaging the community:
- Host a community-wide meal packaging event and invite the general public
- Challenge another company with a competition of who can package the most
- Engage local civic clubs like the Kiwanis, Rotary, Lions Club or others
- Work with faith-based organizations to create an impact in your community
Did you know?
- You can put your company’s stickers on our bags
- You can put your company’s stickers on our boxes
- We can help you with social media around the event
- We can help you with a press release for your local papers
- We can give you talking points for media interviews
- We can educate your employees about the ways that global hunger is being solved
- We can help you connect with local food banks and pantries to make sure the food your company packages is delivered to the needy in your community
For more information:
Ending hunger. Enriching lives.