Have Fun and Feed the Hungry with the Outreach Mini-Pack!
Outreach has an easy way for you as an individual, a family, a civic group, a small business, or a faith-based organization to host a small meal packaging event. The Mini-Pack is a great school project for service learning, a reward for a leadership team in a company, or a nonprofit wanting to do a trial run for a meal packaging. One of our partners started with a Mini-Pack and ended up packaging 25 million meals in 2 years!
For only $750.00*, the Outreach Mini-Pack contains all the equipment, ingredients, and training you need to package 2,160 meals (10 boxes) for the hungry.
Here’s how it works:
- Call our office at 641-486-2550 to order a Mini-Pack from our friendly staff (we take check, cash, credit card, or Paypal-there may be a 3% processing fee on credit cards).
- Customer is responsible for all shipping to and from Des Moines, Iowa.
- Watch our on-line training video and fill out our questionnaire.
- Invite your family, friends, or other colleagues to share in a life changing experience packing meals.
Note: Event host will need to complete a $15 online Safe Food Certification test.
* Includes $100 equipment deposit – refundable upon return of packaging equipment in acceptable working order to Outreach.
* Shipping not included.